Learn more About our 24 Hour Live Receptionist and IVR Services in MD, VA, and DC
1. What is Call Forwarding?
Call forwarding is a feature on some telephone networks that allows an incoming call to be redirected to another telephone number.
2. Who provides Call Forwarding?
Your telephone provider, (i.e.: Verizon), can provide that service to you.
3. How long does it take to get the answering service set up?
Most accounts can be set up in one to two business days.
4. What if I am not sure of my call volume and don’t want to have overage fees?
We have multiple rate packages available to choose from. If your call volume changes, give us a call, and we will help you select the rate structure that best fits your needs.
5. Will I be charged extra for weekends or holidays?
Our rates are the same for every day of the week and year. No special charges for holidays or weekends.
6. Do you have 24 hour service?
Yes, we have receptionists available to answer calls 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.